mahout-user mailing list archives

From arun abraham <arunabraham...@gmail.com>
Subject Reg:-Integrating Mahout with Solr
Date Sat, 01 Apr 2017 04:30:41 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to integrate Apache mahout with Solr.I have created a search
application using Solr which has spellcheck,type ahead suggestions
functionalities.I have a new requirement to display recommendations( from
index which has ~100 docs ) for a specific search(keyword based).Is it
possible to recommend docs or links from web together with the indexed data?
Kindly guide me on the possibilities for the same also on the integration
part.

Thanks and Regards,
Arun