mahout-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Nikaash Puri <nikaashp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mahout sparksimilarity command
Date Thu, 14 Apr 2016 13:18:05 GMT
Hi,

Sure, no problem. Glad to know it worked. :)

- Nikaash

> On 14-Apr-2016, at 6:08 PM, Rohit Jain <rohitkjain90@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
> Hey Nikaash,
> It was mistake from my end I ran only start-master.sh command due to which
> there were no workers. :( Later I ran comman start-all.sh and it worked for
> me.
> Thanks for the help.
> 
> On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 4:53 PM, Rohit Jain <rohitkjain90@gmail.com> wrote:
> 
>> Hey Nikaash,
>> thanks for the help. command is running but its not aasigning any worker
>> to job. IT keep keeps showwing this following message.
>> Initial job has not accepted any resources; check your cluster UI to
>> ensure that workers are registered and have sufficient resources
>> 
>> On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 3:48 PM, Nikaash Puri <nikaashpuri@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>> 
>>> my guess is that its not initialising the Configuration correctly since
>>> the spark master is by default local. My guess is that to read from HDFS
>>> you’d have to set up a Spark cluster and specify the master URL using the
>>> —master flag.
>>> 
>>> Else, set up a Spark on YARN deployment using CDH. Then specify the
>>> master as —yarn-cluster. That should also work.
>>>> On 14-Apr-2016, at 3:43 PM, Rohit Jain <rohitkjain90@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>> Hello Nikaash
>>>> 
>>>> I did this.
>>>> 
>>>> /Users/rohitjain/Documents/apache-mahout-distribution-0.11.2/bin/mahout
>>>> spark-itemsimilarity -i hdfs://localhost:9000/spdemo.txt -o
>>>> hdfs://localhost:9000/spout/ --filter1 like -fc 1 -ic 2
>>>> -D:spark.io.compression.codec=lzf
>>>> 
>>>> but it throws this exception
>>>> 
>>>> Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Wrong FS:
>>>> hdfs://localhost:9000/spdemo1.txt, expected: file:///
>>>> 
>>>> On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 3:41 PM, Nikaash Puri <nikaashpuri@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>> 
>>>>> Hi,
>>>>> 
>>>>> You’d need to specify the complete path along with HDFS URI. for eg.
>>>>> hdfs://namenode:<port>/path/to/file.
>>>>> 
>>>>> - Nikaash
>>>>>> On 14-Apr-2016, at 3:39 PM, Rohit Jain <rohitkjain90@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> Hey Nikaash,
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> I ran this command but its working local files not for hadoop input
>>> file.
>>>>>> How to make it work on hadoop uri?
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>> /Users/rohitjain/Documents/apache-mahout-distribution-0.11.2/bin/mahout
>>>>>> spark-itemsimilarity -i spdemo.txt -o /spout --filter1 like -fc 1 -ic
>>> 2
>>>>>> -D:spark.io.compression.codec=lzf
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 3:19 PM, Nikaash Puri <nikaashpuri@gmail.com>
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> Cool. Even if you have problems setting up the library, just change
>>> the
>>>>>>> compression codec from snappy to lzf
>>> (-D:spark.io.compression.codec=lzf)
>>>>>>> like in the command. It might hurt performance, but it’ll get it to
>>> work
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> - Nikaash
>>>>>>>> On 14-Apr-2016, at 3:17 PM, Rohit Jain <rohitkjain90@gmail.com>
>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> yes. i am downloading the that library and putting it java/lib/
>>> path.
>>>>>>>> Anythingelse need to be done?
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 3:08 PM, Nikaash Puri <
>>> nikaashpuri@gmail.com>
>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> Hi Rohit,
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> It’s a snappy library issue. Are you running on Mac?
>>>>>>>>> Anyhow, run it like this:
>>>>>>>>> ./bin/mahout spark-itemsimilarity --input <in> --output <out>
>>>>>>>>> -D:spark.io.compression.codec=lzf
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> Nikaash
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> On 14-Apr-2016, at 12:25 PM, Rohit Jain <rohitkjain90@gmail.com>
>>>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Hello everyone,
>>>>>>>>>> I am new to mahout. I am trying to run this command
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> /Documents/apache-mahout-distribution-0.11.2/bin/mahout
>>>>>>>>>> spark-itemsimilarity -i spdemo1.txt -o /spout --filter1 like -fc 1
>>>>> -ic
>>>>>>> 2
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> before running the command i uploaded file to hdfs
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> bin/hadoop dfs -put spdemo.txt /spdemo1.txt
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> but i am geting this long list of error.Do I need to install spark
>>>>> too?
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> SLF4J: Found binding in
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> [jar:file:/Users/rohitjain/Documents/apache-mahout-distribution-0.11.2/mahout-examples-0.11.2-job.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> SLF4J: Found binding in
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> [jar:file:/Users/rohitjain/Documents/apache-mahout-distribution-0.11.2/mahout-mr-0.11.2-job.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> SLF4J: Found binding in
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> [jar:file:/Users/rohitjain/Documents/spark-1.6.1-bin-hadoop2.6/lib/spark-assembly-1.6.1-hadoop2.6.0.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> SLF4J: Found binding in
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> [jar:file:/Users/rohitjain/Documents/apache-mahout-distribution-0.11.2/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.7.12.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for
>>> an
>>>>>>>>>> explanation.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> SLF4J: Actual binding is of type
>>> [org.slf4j.impl.Log4jLoggerFactory]
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:09 WARN SparkConf: The configuration key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb' has been deprecated as of Spark
>>> 1.4
>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>>> may be removed in the future. Please use
>>> spark.kryoserializer.buffer
>>>>>>>>>> instead. The default value for spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb was
>>>>>>>>>> previously specified as '0.064'. Fractional values are no longer
>>>>>>>>> accepted.
>>>>>>>>>> To specify the equivalent now, one may use '64k'.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:09 WARN SparkConf: The configuration key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb' has been deprecated as of Spark
>>> 1.4
>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>>> and may be removed in the future. Please use the new key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer' instead.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:10 INFO SparkContext: Running Spark version 1.6.1
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:10 WARN NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load
>>> native-hadoop
>>>>>>>>>> library for your platform... using builtin-java classes where
>>>>>>> applicable
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:10 WARN SparkConf: The configuration key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb' has been deprecated as of Spark
>>> 1.4
>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>>> may be removed in the future. Please use
>>> spark.kryoserializer.buffer
>>>>>>>>>> instead. The default value for spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb was
>>>>>>>>>> previously specified as '0.064'. Fractional values are no longer
>>>>>>>>> accepted.
>>>>>>>>>> To specify the equivalent now, one may use '64k'.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:10 WARN SparkConf: The configuration key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb' has been deprecated as of Spark
>>> 1.4
>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>>> and may be removed in the future. Please use the new key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer' instead.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:10 INFO SecurityManager: Changing view acls to:
>>>>>>> rohitjain
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:10 INFO SecurityManager: Changing modify acls to:
>>>>>>>>> rohitjain
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:10 INFO SecurityManager: SecurityManager:
>>>>> authentication
>>>>>>>>>> disabled; ui acls disabled; users with view permissions:
>>>>>>> Set(rohitjain);
>>>>>>>>>> users with modify permissions: Set(rohitjain)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:11 WARN SparkConf: The configuration key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb' has been deprecated as of Spark
>>> 1.4
>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>>> may be removed in the future. Please use
>>> spark.kryoserializer.buffer
>>>>>>>>>> instead. The default value for spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb was
>>>>>>>>>> previously specified as '0.064'. Fractional values are no longer
>>>>>>>>> accepted.
>>>>>>>>>> To specify the equivalent now, one may use '64k'.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:11 WARN SparkConf: The configuration key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb' has been deprecated as of Spark
>>> 1.4
>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>>> and may be removed in the future. Please use the new key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer' instead.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:11 WARN SparkConf: The configuration key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb' has been deprecated as of Spark
>>> 1.4
>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>>> may be removed in the future. Please use
>>> spark.kryoserializer.buffer
>>>>>>>>>> instead. The default value for spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb was
>>>>>>>>>> previously specified as '0.064'. Fractional values are no longer
>>>>>>>>> accepted.
>>>>>>>>>> To specify the equivalent now, one may use '64k'.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:11 WARN SparkConf: The configuration key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb' has been deprecated as of Spark
>>> 1.4
>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>>> and may be removed in the future. Please use the new key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer' instead.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:11 INFO Utils: Successfully started service
>>>>>>> 'sparkDriver'
>>>>>>>>> on
>>>>>>>>>> port 64062.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:11 INFO Slf4jLogger: Slf4jLogger started
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:11 INFO Remoting: Starting remoting
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:11 INFO Remoting: Remoting started; listening on
>>>>>>> addresses
>>>>>>>>>> :[akka.tcp://sparkDriverActorSystem@192.168.1.122:64063]
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:11 INFO Utils: Successfully started service
>>>>>>>>>> 'sparkDriverActorSystem' on port 64063.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:11 INFO SparkEnv: Registering MapOutputTracker
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:11 WARN SparkConf: The configuration key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb' has been deprecated as of Spark
>>> 1.4
>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>>> may be removed in the future. Please use
>>> spark.kryoserializer.buffer
>>>>>>>>>> instead. The default value for spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb was
>>>>>>>>>> previously specified as '0.064'. Fractional values are no longer
>>>>>>>>> accepted.
>>>>>>>>>> To specify the equivalent now, one may use '64k'.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:11 WARN SparkConf: The configuration key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb' has been deprecated as of Spark
>>> 1.4
>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>>> and may be removed in the future. Please use the new key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer' instead.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:11 WARN SparkConf: The configuration key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb' has been deprecated as of Spark
>>> 1.4
>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>>> may be removed in the future. Please use
>>> spark.kryoserializer.buffer
>>>>>>>>>> instead. The default value for spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb was
>>>>>>>>>> previously specified as '0.064'. Fractional values are no longer
>>>>>>>>> accepted.
>>>>>>>>>> To specify the equivalent now, one may use '64k'.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:11 WARN SparkConf: The configuration key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb' has been deprecated as of Spark
>>> 1.4
>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>>> and may be removed in the future. Please use the new key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer' instead.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:11 INFO SparkEnv: Registering BlockManagerMaster
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:11 INFO DiskBlockManager: Created local directory
>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> /private/var/folders/17/vhrqnx4x1n10yqbl1vnch9000000gn/T/blockmgr-6cdfd6f1-56c8-445c-95e0-70305b0f5f5a
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:11 INFO MemoryStore: MemoryStore started with
>>> capacity
>>>>>>>>> 2.4 GB
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 INFO SparkEnv: Registering
>>> OutputCommitCoordinator
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 INFO Server: jetty-8.y.z-SNAPSHOT
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 INFO AbstractConnector: Started
>>>>>>>>>> SelectChannelConnector@0.0.0.0:4040
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 INFO Utils: Successfully started service
>>> 'SparkUI'
>>>>> on
>>>>>>>>>> port 4040.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 INFO SparkUI: Started SparkUI at
>>>>>>>>> http://192.168.1.122:4040
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 INFO HttpFileServer: HTTP File server directory
>>> is
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> /private/var/folders/17/vhrqnx4x1n10yqbl1vnch9000000gn/T/spark-ad6a714b-6dcb-410c-aef3-2b098695743b/httpd-11f32419-5f8a-4b61-9654-9ea2d32cab5d
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 INFO HttpServer: Starting HTTP Server
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 INFO Server: jetty-8.y.z-SNAPSHOT
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 INFO AbstractConnector: Started
>>>>>>>>>> SocketConnector@0.0.0.0:64064
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 INFO Utils: Successfully started service 'HTTP
>>> file
>>>>>>>>>> server' on port 64064.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 INFO SparkContext: Added JAR
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> /Users/rohitjain/Documents/apache-mahout-distribution-0.11.2/mahout-hdfs-0.11.2.jar
>>>>>>>>>> at http://192.168.1.122:64064/jars/mahout-hdfs-0.11.2.jar with
>>>>>>> timestamp
>>>>>>>>>> 1460611392248
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 INFO SparkContext: Added JAR
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> /Users/rohitjain/Documents/apache-mahout-distribution-0.11.2/mahout-math-0.11.2.jar
>>>>>>>>>> at http://192.168.1.122:64064/jars/mahout-math-0.11.2.jar with
>>>>>>> timestamp
>>>>>>>>>> 1460611392253
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 INFO SparkContext: Added JAR
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> /Users/rohitjain/Documents/apache-mahout-distribution-0.11.2/mahout-math-scala_2.10-0.11.2.jar
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>> http://192.168.1.122:64064/jars/mahout-math-scala_2.10-0.11.2.jar
>>>>>>>>> with
>>>>>>>>>> timestamp 1460611392255
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 INFO SparkContext: Added JAR
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> /Users/rohitjain/Documents/apache-mahout-distribution-0.11.2/mahout-spark_2.10-0.11.2-dependency-reduced.jar
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> http://192.168.1.122:64064/jars/mahout-spark_2.10-0.11.2-dependency-reduced.jar
>>>>>>>>>> with timestamp 1460611392303
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 INFO SparkContext: Added JAR
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> /Users/rohitjain/Documents/apache-mahout-distribution-0.11.2/mahout-spark_2.10-0.11.2.jar
>>>>>>>>>> at http://192.168.1.122:64064/jars/mahout-spark_2.10-0.11.2.jar
>>> with
>>>>>>>>>> timestamp 1460611392304
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 WARN SparkConf: The configuration key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb' has been deprecated as of Spark
>>> 1.4
>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>>> may be removed in the future. Please use
>>> spark.kryoserializer.buffer
>>>>>>>>>> instead. The default value for spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb was
>>>>>>>>>> previously specified as '0.064'. Fractional values are no longer
>>>>>>>>> accepted.
>>>>>>>>>> To specify the equivalent now, one may use '64k'.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 WARN SparkConf: The configuration key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb' has been deprecated as of Spark
>>> 1.4
>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>>> and may be removed in the future. Please use the new key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer' instead.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 WARN SparkConf: The configuration key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb' has been deprecated as of Spark
>>> 1.4
>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>>> may be removed in the future. Please use
>>> spark.kryoserializer.buffer
>>>>>>>>>> instead. The default value for spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb was
>>>>>>>>>> previously specified as '0.064'. Fractional values are no longer
>>>>>>>>> accepted.
>>>>>>>>>> To specify the equivalent now, one may use '64k'.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 WARN SparkConf: The configuration key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer.mb' has been deprecated as of Spark
>>> 1.4
>>>>>>> and
>>>>>>>>>> and may be removed in the future. Please use the new key
>>>>>>>>>> 'spark.kryoserializer.buffer' instead.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 INFO Executor: Starting executor ID driver on
>>> host
>>>>>>>>>> localhost
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 INFO Utils: Successfully started service
>>>>>>>>>> 'org.apache.spark.network.netty.NettyBlockTransferService' on port
>>>>>>> 64065.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 INFO NettyBlockTransferService: Server created
>>> on
>>>>>>> 64065
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 INFO BlockManagerMaster: Trying to register
>>>>>>>>> BlockManager
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 INFO BlockManagerMasterEndpoint: Registering
>>> block
>>>>>>>>>> manager localhost:64065 with 2.4 GB RAM, BlockManagerId(driver,
>>>>>>>>> localhost,
>>>>>>>>>> 64065)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:12 INFO BlockManagerMaster: Registered BlockManager
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>> org.xerial.snappy.SnappyLoader.loadNativeLibrary(SnappyLoader.java:317)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at org.xerial.snappy.SnappyLoader.load(SnappyLoader.java:219)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at org.xerial.snappy.Snappy.<clinit>(Snappy.java:44)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.io.SnappyCompressionCodec$.liftedTree1$1(CompressionCodec.scala:169)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.io.SnappyCompressionCodec$.org$apache$spark$io$SnappyCompressionCodec$$version$lzycompute(CompressionCodec.scala:168)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.io.SnappyCompressionCodec$.org$apache$spark$io$SnappyCompressionCodec$$version(CompressionCodec.scala:168)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.io.SnappyCompressionCodec.<init>(CompressionCodec.scala:152)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:422)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.io.CompressionCodec$.createCodec(CompressionCodec.scala:72)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.io.CompressionCodec$.createCodec(CompressionCodec.scala:65)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.spark.broadcast.TorrentBroadcast.org
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> $apache$spark$broadcast$TorrentBroadcast$$setConf(TorrentBroadcast.scala:73)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.broadcast.TorrentBroadcast.<init>(TorrentBroadcast.scala:80)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.broadcast.TorrentBroadcastFactory.newBroadcast(TorrentBroadcastFactory.scala:34)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.broadcast.BroadcastManager.newBroadcast(BroadcastManager.scala:63)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>> org.apache.spark.SparkContext.broadcast(SparkContext.scala:1326)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.SparkContext$$anonfun$hadoopFile$1.apply(SparkContext.scala:1014)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.SparkContext$$anonfun$hadoopFile$1.apply(SparkContext.scala:1011)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.rdd.RDDOperationScope$.withScope(RDDOperationScope.scala:150)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.rdd.RDDOperationScope$.withScope(RDDOperationScope.scala:111)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.spark.SparkContext.withScope(SparkContext.scala:714)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>> org.apache.spark.SparkContext.hadoopFile(SparkContext.scala:1011)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.SparkContext$$anonfun$textFile$1.apply(SparkContext.scala:832)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.SparkContext$$anonfun$textFile$1.apply(SparkContext.scala:830)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.rdd.RDDOperationScope$.withScope(RDDOperationScope.scala:150)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.rdd.RDDOperationScope$.withScope(RDDOperationScope.scala:111)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.spark.SparkContext.withScope(SparkContext.scala:714)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.spark.SparkContext.textFile(SparkContext.scala:830)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.drivers.TDIndexedDatasetReader$class.elementReader(TextDelimitedReaderWriter.scala:61)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.drivers.TextDelimitedIndexedDatasetReader.elementReader(TextDelimitedReaderWriter.scala:304)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.drivers.TextDelimitedIndexedDatasetReader.elementReader(TextDelimitedReaderWriter.scala:304)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.math.indexeddataset.Reader$class.readElementsFrom(ReaderWriter.scala:75)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.drivers.TextDelimitedIndexedDatasetReader.readElementsFrom(TextDelimitedReaderWriter.scala:304)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.sparkbindings.SparkEngine$.indexedDatasetDFSReadElements(SparkEngine.scala:382)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.sparkbindings.SparkEngine$.indexedDatasetDFSReadElements(SparkEngine.scala:39)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.math.indexeddataset.package$.indexedDatasetDFSReadElements(package.scala:336)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.drivers.ItemSimilarityDriver$.readIndexedDatasets(ItemSimilarityDriver.scala:152)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.drivers.ItemSimilarityDriver$.process(ItemSimilarityDriver.scala:201)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.drivers.ItemSimilarityDriver$$anonfun$main$1.apply(ItemSimilarityDriver.scala:112)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.drivers.ItemSimilarityDriver$$anonfun$main$1.apply(ItemSimilarityDriver.scala:110)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at scala.Option.map(Option.scala:145)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.drivers.ItemSimilarityDriver$.main(ItemSimilarityDriver.scala:110)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.drivers.ItemSimilarityDriver.main(ItemSimilarityDriver.scala)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no snappyjava in
>>>>>>>>>> java.library.path
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(ClassLoader.java:1864)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Runtime.java:870)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:1122)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.xerial.snappy.SnappyNativeLoader.loadLibrary(SnappyNativeLoader.java:52)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> ... 49 more
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Exception in thread "main"
>>>>> java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
>>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.java:45)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:422)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.io.CompressionCodec$.createCodec(CompressionCodec.scala:72)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.io.CompressionCodec$.createCodec(CompressionCodec.scala:65)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.spark.broadcast.TorrentBroadcast.org
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> $apache$spark$broadcast$TorrentBroadcast$$setConf(TorrentBroadcast.scala:73)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.broadcast.TorrentBroadcast.<init>(TorrentBroadcast.scala:80)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.broadcast.TorrentBroadcastFactory.newBroadcast(TorrentBroadcastFactory.scala:34)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.broadcast.BroadcastManager.newBroadcast(BroadcastManager.scala:63)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>> org.apache.spark.SparkContext.broadcast(SparkContext.scala:1326)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.SparkContext$$anonfun$hadoopFile$1.apply(SparkContext.scala:1014)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.SparkContext$$anonfun$hadoopFile$1.apply(SparkContext.scala:1011)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.rdd.RDDOperationScope$.withScope(RDDOperationScope.scala:150)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.rdd.RDDOperationScope$.withScope(RDDOperationScope.scala:111)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.spark.SparkContext.withScope(SparkContext.scala:714)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>> org.apache.spark.SparkContext.hadoopFile(SparkContext.scala:1011)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.SparkContext$$anonfun$textFile$1.apply(SparkContext.scala:832)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.SparkContext$$anonfun$textFile$1.apply(SparkContext.scala:830)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.rdd.RDDOperationScope$.withScope(RDDOperationScope.scala:150)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.rdd.RDDOperationScope$.withScope(RDDOperationScope.scala:111)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.spark.SparkContext.withScope(SparkContext.scala:714)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at org.apache.spark.SparkContext.textFile(SparkContext.scala:830)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.drivers.TDIndexedDatasetReader$class.elementReader(TextDelimitedReaderWriter.scala:61)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.drivers.TextDelimitedIndexedDatasetReader.elementReader(TextDelimitedReaderWriter.scala:304)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.drivers.TextDelimitedIndexedDatasetReader.elementReader(TextDelimitedReaderWriter.scala:304)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.math.indexeddataset.Reader$class.readElementsFrom(ReaderWriter.scala:75)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.drivers.TextDelimitedIndexedDatasetReader.readElementsFrom(TextDelimitedReaderWriter.scala:304)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.sparkbindings.SparkEngine$.indexedDatasetDFSReadElements(SparkEngine.scala:382)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.sparkbindings.SparkEngine$.indexedDatasetDFSReadElements(SparkEngine.scala:39)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.math.indexeddataset.package$.indexedDatasetDFSReadElements(package.scala:336)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.drivers.ItemSimilarityDriver$.readIndexedDatasets(ItemSimilarityDriver.scala:152)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.drivers.ItemSimilarityDriver$.process(ItemSimilarityDriver.scala:201)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.drivers.ItemSimilarityDriver$$anonfun$main$1.apply(ItemSimilarityDriver.scala:112)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.drivers.ItemSimilarityDriver$$anonfun$main$1.apply(ItemSimilarityDriver.scala:110)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at scala.Option.map(Option.scala:145)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.drivers.ItemSimilarityDriver$.main(ItemSimilarityDriver.scala:110)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.mahout.drivers.ItemSimilarityDriver.main(ItemSimilarityDriver.scala)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
>>>>>>>>>> org.xerial.snappy.SnappyError: [FAILED_TO_LOAD_NATIVE_LIBRARY]
>>> null
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.io.SnappyCompressionCodec$.liftedTree1$1(CompressionCodec.scala:171)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.io.SnappyCompressionCodec$.org$apache$spark$io$SnappyCompressionCodec$$version$lzycompute(CompressionCodec.scala:168)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.io.SnappyCompressionCodec$.org$apache$spark$io$SnappyCompressionCodec$$version(CompressionCodec.scala:168)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.io.SnappyCompressionCodec.<init>(CompressionCodec.scala:152)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> ... 38 more
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> Caused by: org.xerial.snappy.SnappyError:
>>>>>>> [FAILED_TO_LOAD_NATIVE_LIBRARY]
>>>>>>>>>> null
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at org.xerial.snappy.SnappyLoader.load(SnappyLoader.java:229)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at org.xerial.snappy.Snappy.<clinit>(Snappy.java:44)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> at
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> org.apache.spark.io.SnappyCompressionCodec$.liftedTree1$1(CompressionCodec.scala:169)
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> ... 41 more
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO SparkContext: Invoking stop() from shutdown
>>>>> hook
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/metrics/json,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/stages/stage/kill,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/api,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/static,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/executors/threadDump/json,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/executors/threadDump,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/executors/json,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/executors,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/environment/json,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/environment,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/storage/rdd/json,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/storage/rdd,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/storage/json,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/storage,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/stages/pool/json,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/stages/pool,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/stages/stage/json,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/stages/stage,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/stages/json,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/stages,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/jobs/job/json,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/jobs/job,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/jobs/json,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ContextHandler: stopped
>>>>>>>>>> o.s.j.s.ServletContextHandler{/jobs,null}
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO SparkUI: Stopped Spark web UI at
>>>>>>>>>> http://192.168.1.122:4040
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO MapOutputTrackerMasterEndpoint:
>>>>>>>>>> MapOutputTrackerMasterEndpoint stopped!
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO MemoryStore: MemoryStore cleared
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO BlockManager: BlockManager stopped
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO BlockManagerMaster: BlockManagerMaster
>>> stopped
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO
>>>>>>>>>> OutputCommitCoordinator$OutputCommitCoordinatorEndpoint:
>>>>>>>>>> OutputCommitCoordinator stopped!
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO SparkContext: Successfully stopped
>>>>> SparkContext
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ShutdownHookManager: Shutdown hook called
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ShutdownHookManager: Deleting directory
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> /private/var/folders/17/vhrqnx4x1n10yqbl1vnch9000000gn/T/spark-ad6a714b-6dcb-410c-aef3-2b098695743b/httpd-11f32419-5f8a-4b61-9654-9ea2d32cab5d
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO RemoteActorRefProvider$RemotingTerminator:
>>>>>>>>> Shutting
>>>>>>>>>> down remote daemon.
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> 16/04/14 10:53:13 INFO ShutdownHookManager: Deleting directory
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>> /private/var/folders/17/vhrqnx4x1n10yqbl1vnch9000000gn/T/spark-ad6a714b-6dcb-410c-aef3-2b098695743b
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>>>> Thanks & Regards,
>>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>>> *Rohit Jain*
>>>>>>>>>> Web developer | Consultant
>>>>>>>>>> Mob +91 8097283931
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>>> Thanks & Regards,
>>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>>> *Rohit Jain*
>>>>>>>> Web developer | Consultant
>>>>>>>> Mob +91 8097283931
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> Thanks & Regards,
>>>>>> 
>>>>>> *Rohit Jain*
>>>>>> Web developer | Consultant
>>>>>> Mob +91 8097283931
>>>>> 
>>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> 
>>>> --
>>>> Thanks & Regards,
>>>> 
>>>> *Rohit Jain*
>>>> Web developer | Consultant
>>>> Mob +91 8097283931
>>> 
>>> 
>> 
>> 
>> --
>> Thanks & Regards,
>> 
>> *Rohit Jain*
>> Web developer | Consultant
>> Mob +91 8097283931
>> 
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> Thanks & Regards,
> 
> *Rohit Jain*
> Web developer | Consultant
> Mob +91 8097283931



Mime
View raw message