mahout-user mailing list archives

From FRANCISCO XAVIER SUMBA TORAL <xavier.sumb...@ucuenca.ec>
Subject Error with web service call
Date Wed, 10 Feb 2016 16:11:56 GMT
Hi,

I have built a workflow for clustering. I’d like to execute my workflow and show some files
that the ws returned me back. I can execute with out problems my workflow in my local machine,
but when I want to execute through my ws I got the following error message:

Warning:   StandardWrapperValve[edu.ucuenca.kodar.webservice.ApplicationConfig]: Servlet.service()
for servlet edu.ucuenca.kodar.webservice.ApplicationConfig threw exception
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.apache.hadoop.conf.Configuration

I don’t why it is happening. I thought It was for the classpath, but I added to my client
ws all the dependencies of mahout. The error sills. Could anyone help me?

Cheers.