mahout-user mailing list archives

From FRANCISCO XAVIER SUMBA TORAL <xavier.sumb...@ucuenca.ec>
Subject Updated books
Date Sat, 12 Dec 2015 02:28:03 GMT
Hi,

I am learning about mahout and process text. So I started reading Mahout in Action [1], but
its from 2011 and Taming Text [2] that is from 2012. I am asking for this, because the platform
has new features and I would like to know if this books still been up to date.

I can use the platform to run some simple experiments, but I am working in my thesis and I
need to know more deeply the platform. So if you know any other book, papers, workshops or
tutorials I will be so grateful.

Cheers.
Xavier Sumba

[1] https://www.manning.com/books/mahout-in-action <https://www.manning.com/books/mahout-in-action>