mahout-user mailing list archives

From go canal <goca...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unable to read output from "mahout -spark classpath"
Date Fri, 09 Oct 2015 02:37:03 GMT
I tried Spark 1.4.1, same error. Then I saw the same error from shell command. So I suspect
that it is the environment configuration problem.
I have followed this https://mahout.apache.org/general/downloads.html for Mahout configuration.
So it seems to be a Spark configuration problem, I guess, although I can run spark-example
without errors. Will need to figure out what are missing.
 thanks, canal