mahout-user mailing list archives

From go canal <goca...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: matrix inversion in plan ?
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 05:32:33 GMT
both sparse and dense.
there are a few steps for the whole calculation:. inverse of M. get degree of freedom. multiplication.
addition
in fact i need to support both double and complex double for either distributed memory based
or out-of-core.
I found one MR based solution for large matrix inversion https://github.com/JingenXiang/MatrixInversion and
I have modified the code to support complex double. Execution seems ok but i do not understand
the final output format. It seems that the columns are swapped.  thanks, canal

     On Monday, October 5, 2015 12:26 PM, Allen McIntosh <amcintosh@appcomsci.com> wrote:

 1) Is m sparse?
2) Once you have computed "inverse", what are you going to do with it?