mahout-user mailing list archives

From Dulakshi Vihanga <dulakshid...@gmail.com>
Subject Dependencies for a simple recommender system
Date Wed, 09 Sep 2015 04:22:32 GMT
To create a simple user-based recommender system using the latest apache
mahout as a library, what dependencies should one add to the pom file of
the project? Is it ,

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.mahout</groupId>
    <artifactId>mahout-core</artifactId>

or some other artifact and a version?

Note that I have already cloned and built apache mahout  by "mvn -U clean
install -Dmaven.test.skip=true". I created a maven project in eclipse to
try out the user-based CF algorithm. Specifically the one given in
https://mahout.apache.org/users/recommender/userbased-5-minutes.html My
question is related to the pom file of the created maven project.