mahout-user mailing list archives

From Rodolfo Viana <rodolfodelimavi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mahout 0.10 with Spark 1.1.1
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2015 18:34:55 GMT
Hi,

I’m trying to run Mahout 0.10 using Spark 1.1.1 and so far I didn’t have
any success passing a file on hdfs. My actual problem is when I try to run
the example:

bin/mahout spark-itemsimilarity --input hdfs://localhost:9000/input
--output hdfs://localhost:9000/output

And I’m having this
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwqKhM_BnSmgcUVzRm1odzhBQk0/view?usp=sharing>

I was googling and I found this solution

Configuration configuration = new Configuration();

FileSystem hdfsFileSystem = FileSystem.get(new URI("hdfs://localhost:9000
"),configuration);

http://techidiocy.com/java-lang-illegalargumentexception-wrong-fs-expected-file/

but I don’t want modify the original code.

Is there any way that I can resolve this problem without have to modify the
code?