mahout-user mailing list archives

From lastarsenal <lastarse...@163.com>
Subject Run ItemSimilarityJob Problem
Date Sat, 11 Apr 2015 07:34:41 GMT
Hi,

   I'm a rookie for mahout. Recently when I tried to run ItemSimilarityJob with my own hadoop,
I met a problem. The command is:

hadoop jar mahout-core-0.9-job.jar org.apache.mahout.cf.taste.hadoop.similarity.item.ItemSimilarityJob
-i /home/hadoop/itembased/user_item -o /home/hadoop/itembased/output -s SIMILARITY_EUCLIDEAN_DISTANCE
-mp 0 -b true --startPhase 0 --endPhase 0

There are 1 errors:
15/04/10 15:06:02 ERROR common.AbstractJob: Unexpected 0 while processing Job-Specific Options:
Unexpected 0 while processing Job-Specific Options:
Usage:
 [--input <input> --output <output> --similarityClassname <similarityClassname>

--maxSimilaritiesPerItem <maxSimilaritiesPerItem> --maxPrefs <maxPrefs>

--minPrefsPerUser <minPrefsPerUser> --booleanData <booleanData> --threshold

<threshold> --randomSeed <randomSeed> --help --tempDir <tempDir> --startPhase

<startPhase> --endPhase <endPhase>]

What's the resaon for this situation? Thank you!

Best Regards,
lastarsenal