mahout-user mailing list archives

From Raghuveer <alwaysra...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Error running HMM model
Date Wed, 08 Apr 2015 05:37:12 GMT
Same no change except
Error: Could not find or load main class ..bin.mahout

     On Wednesday, April 8, 2015 10:55 AM, Suneel Marthi <suneel.marthi@gmail.com> wrote:

 From $MAHOUT_HOME try running ./bin/mahout
and see if that works.

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 1:22 AM, Raghuveer <alwaysraghu@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:

    I am learning mahout usage and as suggested here am trying to run my sample but i get
the below error, kindly suggestError: Could not find or load main class ..mahout
Note: I have set MAHOUT_HOME to trunk and $PATH has $MAHOUT_HOME/bin in ~/.bashrc.Also am
unable to run mahout from the installation directory also, i see same error and the command
am running is:java -Xmx1024M ./mahout baumwelch -i hmm-input -o hmm-model -nh 3 -no 4 -e .0001
-m 1000