mahout-user mailing list archives

From debbie <debbielarso...@hotmail.com>
Subject mahout ssvd usage
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 17:12:49 GMT
 I am trying to use mahout's stochastic svd algorithm on a small dataset to compare it with
the regular svd algorithm (DistributedLanczos).I built the covariance matrix for the dataset
and I feed it to mahout svd which returns a cleaneigenvectors file with the eigenvectors of
this covariance matrix.How can I compute the equivalent of cleaneigenvectors with mahout ssvd?mahout
ssvd produces 3 folders with the 3 matrices of the svd decomposition (U, V and Sigma). Is
the file in V folder equivalent to cleaneigenvectors? Thanks Deb