mahout-user mailing list archives

From Benjamin Eckstein <umi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invoking Mahout 0.9 with Lucene 4.6.1 ClassNotFoundException
Date Thu, 23 Oct 2014 23:34:37 GMT
I try to create a vector map from lucene within java. mahout is trying to
invoke lucene 3.x classes not me.

i will be grateful, if someone can give me a sample code of how to create a
vector file from a lucene 4.x index directory.

http://mahout.apache.org/users/basics/creating-vectors-from-text.html

According to this site, but only with java and not with commandline tools.

Thank you,
Ben