mahout-user mailing list archives

From Marko Dinić <marko.di...@nissatech.com>
Subject Re: Mahout 0.9 on Hadoop 0.20.2
Date Tue, 28 Oct 2014 17:16:53 GMT
Hi Chandramani,

Thanks, I'll try it. And thanks for your post, it is good. I hope that
"sanity check" will be enough for the cause.

Can you please tell me how can I deploy with Hadoop 0.20.2? I have
tried my approach locally, that is, I downloaded Mahout, got Hadoop
1.2.1 with it, and everything worked fine. But what now? I understand
that I should create a jar that contains my program, but when I do the
compiling, will Hadoop 1.2.1 lib be incorporated within my jar? Should
I delete that 1.2.1 jar and replace it with Hadoop 0.20.2? Or do I need
to do that at all, since Hadoop is installed on the cluster?

I have never done deployment to cluster, so I'm really confused. Any
help would great, or any reference like the previous one?

Regards,
Marko

--
Pozdrav,