mahout-user mailing list archives

From jayunit...@gmail.com
Subject Re: deployment of mahout recommender as a web service
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 19:39:23 GMT
Hi Alexandros.

The current bigpetstore version in apache bigtop  features a distributed recommender that's
is mahout  mapreduce based,  And is meant to serve as a template for Hadoop 2x  applications.

If you want to try it you can run it's integration test easily and see if it works for you.

https://github.com/apache/bigtop/blob/master/bigtop-bigpetstore/README.md