mahout-user mailing list archives

From Wei Li <wei.le...@gmail.com>
Subject Mahout LDA issue: small word probability in each topic
Date Fri, 22 Aug 2014 08:56:59 GMT
Hi All:

    I have successfully compiled the Mahout 0.9 on Hadoop and submit the
LDA CVB model, most of the parameters are set to default values and the
--maxIter is set to 25. After we got the model, we found that the word
probability in each topic is quite small, most of them are about 0.00001
equally, is it OK? can we change the alpha and beta to change the word
distribution in each topic? thanks all :)