mahout-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVM Implementation in Mahout
Date Sat, 28 Jun 2014 01:42:54 GMT
Take a look at the new matrix language bindings and DSL [1] that the Mahout
community is working on.

We would be interested in a state-of-the-art SVM implementation using these
techniques.  A map-reduce implementation would not be interesting.

How did you think to implement this?  What kind of SVM?  Which algorithm?

https://mahout.apache.org/users/sparkbindings/home.html