mahout-user mailing list archives

From venkata ramana <venkat.ecosyst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Naive Bayes Algorithm
Date Tue, 10 Jun 2014 10:25:38 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to do URL categorization. I have generated NB model and
deployed in web service. my NB model  able to classify on the fly url
categorization. For evaluation I have taken 80-20 (training-testing). As of
now accuracy is 62.39%.

I would like to increase the accuracy up to 70 %. Could you help me on this.

Thanks,
Venkat