mahout-user mailing list archives

From Suneel Marthi <smar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Converting to sequence file in mahout
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 08:55:51 GMT
The input needs to be converted to a sequencefile of vectors in order to be
processed by Mahout's pipeline. This has been asked a few times recently
and search for Kevin Moulart's recent posts for doing this in the mail
archives.

 The converted vectors are then fed to RowIdJob with output matrix and
docIndex, then feed the matrix (which is a DRM) to RowSimilarityJob.