mahout-user mailing list archives

From Chhaya Vishwakarma <Chhaya.Vishwaka...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject Sequence and vectors from CSV file
Date Fri, 23 May 2014 05:47:39 GMT

Hi,

I have a CSV file with following columns name.age,salary,experience

When I convert it to a sequence file what exactly happens to the data ?
How does sequence file will look like?

And onc sequence file is converted to vectors how does it look like
I want to understand what happens when we create sequence and vectors from input data

Regards,
Chhaya Vishwakarma

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information
for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on
the basis of information in this e-mail and using or disseminating the information, and must
notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility
or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"