mahout-user mailing list archives

From Bob Morris <morris....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: simple idea for improving mahout docs over the next month?
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 20:52:23 GMT
My first entry on such a page would be a plea for more rigor in the
annotation of the java code for the utilities.  For example,
ClusterDumper.java has essentially no annotation and I found that I
had to spend a lot of time to figure out whether (a) it had a call
that would do what I wanted and if not then (b) what classes it was
using that I could code against to do so.

--Bob

--
Robert A. Morris

Emeritus Professor  of Computer Science
UMASS-Boston
100 Morrissey Blvd
Boston, MA 02125-3390

Filtered Push Project
Harvard University Herbaria
Harvard University

email: morris.bob@gmail.com
web: http://efg.cs.umb.edu/
web: http://wiki.filteredpush.org
http://www.cs.umb.edu/~ram
===
The content of this communication is made entirely on my
own behalf and in no way should be deemed to express
official positions of The University of Massachusetts at Boston or
Harvard University.