mahout-user mailing list archives

From Darshan Sonagara <darshan.sonag...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting error in qualcluster command
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 13:30:06 GMT
yes exactly sir,
it is expecting CentroidWritable.
so error is like ClassCast Exception.
i will send snapshot soon.
but can you tell me one thing that every time i run qualcluster for
Streaming KMeans it is showing different output. why it is like that ?
and as you you instructed earlier i checked ClusteringUtil.java.but i dnt
know how to run it and what would i give it as input.

--

*Regards From:*

*Darshan  Sonagara*
*Collaborative Platform lead,** SSN Team | Gujarat Section.*

*Vice-Chairperson | **GCET IEEE SB.*

(: +*91* 9408002452

 : Darshan Sonagara<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/darshan-sonagara/64/11a/b54>
  : Darshan Sonagara <http://www.facebook.com/darshansonagara>