mahout-user mailing list archives

From Tharindu Rusira <tharindurus...@gmail.com>
Subject Mahout class responsible for testnb
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 12:26:59 GMT
Hello everyone,
I'm currently writing an application which uses Mahout's NaiveBayes
classification algorithm. In my program, the requirements of my application
reflect a typical classification problem.
1. Train a NaiveBayes model and save it.
2. Use the saved NaiveBayes model to classify new data.

I use org.apache.mahout.classifier.naivebayes.TrainNaiveBayesJob.java to
train the model because this is the class activated by 'trainnb' command.

Now, to achieve the 2nd requirement I'm planning to use the class
corresponding to 'testnb' command which takes a new set of vectors, a model
and a labelindex to determine the label of the new document.
So what is the class responsible for executing 'testnb' ?

Thanks in advance,

--
M.P. Tharindu Rusira Kumara

University of Moratuwa,