mahout-user mailing list archives

From Pat Ferrel <...@occamsmachete.com>
Subject Re: how to recommend users already consumed items
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 16:32:34 GMT
I’d suggest a command line option if you want to submit a patch. Most people will want that
line executed so the default should be the current behavior. But a large minority will want
it your way.

And please do submit a patch with the Jira, it will make your life easier when new releases
come out you won’t have to manage a fork.