mahout-user mailing list archives

From Margusja <mar...@roo.ee>
Subject Command line vector to sequence file
Date Tue, 18 Mar 2014 08:41:26 GMT
Hi

I am looking a simple way in a command line how to convert vector to
sequence file.
in example I have data.txt file contains vectors.
1,1
2,1
1,2
2,2
3,3
8,8
8,9
9,8
9,9

So is there command line possibility to convert that into sequence file?

I tried mahout seqdirectory but after it  hdfs dfs -text
output2/part-m-00000 gives me something like:
/data.txt    1,1
2,1
1,2
2,2
3,3
8,8
8,9
9,8
9,9

and that is not sequence file format as I understand.

I know there are java API but I am looking command line.

--
Best regards, Margus (Margusja) Roo
+372 51 48 780