mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Schelter <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Website, urgent help needed
Date Wed, 12 Mar 2014 10:07:38 GMT
Hi Kevin,

Thank you for offer to help! Feel free to ask questions here how to
setup the sources in Eclipse. If you succeed, you could writeup what you
did and we could add this to the website, as I'm sure a lot of others
will have the same problem.

It would be great if you could start improving the javadoc, its totally
fine if your english is not perfect, we can always ask a native speaker
to read over it. If you start working on the javadoc, please create a
jira issue for that work before you start.

Best,
Sebastian