mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Schelter <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: how to recommend users already consumed items
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 20:12:44 GMT
I think we should introduce a new parameter for the recommend() method
in the Recommender interface that tells whether already known items
should be recommended or not.

What do you think?

Best,
Sebastian

On 03/04/2014 05:32 PM, Pat Ferrel wrote:
> I’d suggest a command line option if you want to submit a patch. Most people will want
that line executed so the default should be the current behavior. But a large minority will
want it your way.

> And please do submit a patch with the Jira, it will make your life easier when new releases
come out you won’t have to manage a fork.