mahout-user mailing list archives

From Mohit Singh <mohit1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mahout on Spark?
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 21:17:25 GMT
In general, if you are interested in machine learning..  think there is
already a machine learning specific initiative on spark called Mlbase (
http://www.mlbase.org/)
and graphx (http://amplab.github.io/graphx/) for graphlab style ml.

--
Mohit

"When you want success as badly as you want the air, then you will get it.
There is no other secret of success."
-Socrates