mahout-user mailing list archives

From venkata ramana <venkat.ecosyst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Integrate two Navie Bayes models
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 09:16:35 GMT
Hi,

These models I am using for on the fly URL categorization. I can deploy the
models seperately on webserver, also I am able to classify the URL and
category. Do we have any option to put both models at a time?  My
expectation is classify the url even if it falls on model one or two.

Thanks in advance.

Reg,
Venkat