mahout-user mailing list archives

From Abhishek Kumar <abhishek.kumar.cs...@iitbhu.ac.in>
Subject Re: Integrating browser with apache mahout !
Date Sun, 12 Jan 2014 07:44:01 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to map each url's visited by user in particular time period or
location (context ) to topics through topic modelling (I'm planning to use
text content of web pages for now later I plan to incorporate meta data and
hyperlinks for better modelling).

 For each particular context I will then get an average topic structure.

I then want to use same trained model to map all the url's in user history to
corresponding topic structure.I then want to pre download all the web pages
that are most similar to current context.

For this I need to somehow integrate apache mahout to a browser. I also need
to train my model on some server or database and then pipeline it to the
client.

Please help if you have any suggestions.

Regards
Aks