mahout-user mailing list archives

From Konstantin Slisenko <kslise...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Visualizing output of k-means
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2014 13:18:37 GMT
Hi Mandeep,

For visualization I used d3.js library and have to make custom web
application (http://50.16.193.54:8080/stackexchange-web/#/). If you find
some out of box tool please share link.
Also I have an idea to develop some tools you want to have and commit them
to github. I'm thinking not only about visualizing cluster dumper output,
but make additional utility to collect additional information from mahout
Sequense-files.
If you would like to contribute something like this we can discuss the idea.

2014-01-29 mandeep singh <mandeep.ma.singh@oracle.com>