mahout-user mailing list archives

From abhishek kumar <abhishek.kumar.cs...@itbhu.ac.in>
Subject Re: Integrating browser with apache mahout !
Date Wed, 15 Jan 2014 08:27:38 GMT
Thanks Ted, it was very helpful.Though I still have some doubts:

The click log would contain URL's and engagement of user as you suggested,
how can we use this data for building a recommend-er engine in mahout ?

I started working with topic modelling,(I know mahout has LDA ) can it be
used for recommendation ?

I only want to recommend web pages rather than making product based
recommender system, do I need to record user engagement for that also?