mahout-user mailing list archives

From Rachel Owsley <Rachel.Ows...@safeway.com>
Subject RE: Hidden Markov Models in Mahout
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 19:27:19 GMT
Thank you, Koji! I looked at the course description/syllabus on your blog. That sounds like
a great course in machine learning using Mahout. One of the more in-depth ones I have seen
outside of the MIA book. If you get the slides translated into English, please let me know.

Thanks again.

Rachel
From: Koji Sekiguchi [koji@r.email.ne.jp]
Sent: Friday, January 10, 2014 7:48 AM
To: user@mahout.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hidden Markov Models in Mahout

Hi Rachel,

The following slides helped me a lot when I wrote programs using HMM in Mahout.

http://isabel-drost.de/hadoop/slides/HMM.pdf

koji
--
http://soleami.com/blog/mahout-and-machine-learning-training-course-is-here.html

(14/01/10 13:06), Rachel Owsley wrote:
> Thank you, Koji.
> If anyone knows of some links to tutorials/sample data for how to use HMM in Mahout,
I would appreciate a link.

> Thanks,
>
> Rachel

any examples for using this classification technique past its implementation in 2010, so I
am wondering if it has been removed?

>> If so, would you be so kind as to point me to the tutorial/documentation/examples
if any exist? I'm using version .7 currently on Cloudera Hadoop 4.5.

>> Thanks in advance!
>>
>> Rachel Owsley
>>

>> "Email Firewall" made the following annotations.
>>
>> Warning:
>> All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the corporate e-mail system,
and is subject to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.  This e-mail may
contain proprietary information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).
 If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you
have received this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying
of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately.