mahout-user mailing list archives

From Rachel Owsley <Rachel.Ows...@safeway.com>
Subject Hidden Markov Models in Mahout
Date Fri, 10 Jan 2014 03:21:18 GMT
Hi,

Is there still an implementation of the Hidden Markov model in Mahout? I can't find any examples
for using this classification technique past its implementation in 2010, so I am wondering
if it has been removed?

If so, would you be so kind as to point me to the tutorial/documentation/examples if any exist?
I'm using version .7 currently on Cloudera Hadoop 4.5.

Thanks in advance!

Rachel Owsley

"Email Firewall" made the following annotations.

Warning:
All e-mail sent to this address will be received by the corporate e-mail system, and is subject
to archival and review by someone other than the recipient.  This e-mail may contain proprietary
information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s).  If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient(s), you are notified that you have received
this message in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this message in error, please notify
the sender immediately.