mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sigbjørn Dybdahl <sigbj...@fifty-five.com>
Subject Re: Desicion Tree in Mahout
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2013 09:34:06 GMT
Hello Unmesha,

You should be able to use Mahout's decision trees by including the libs in
your project either by downloading them manually or using Maven like
solutions. For the source code, either download the
mahout-distribution-<version>-src.* or do a checkout of
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/mahout/trunk).

Regarding the internal workings of the decision tree implementation in
Mahout, take a look at the contents of the org.apache.mahout.classifier.df
package (notably the DecisionTreeBuilder in the builder package).

Sigbjørn

--
Sigbjørn DYBDAHL | 55 | fifty-five.com <http://www.fifty-five.com/> | 4,
place de l'Opéra, 75002 Paris | 01 76 21 91 32