mahout-user mailing list archives

From "zack jr" <zack...@gmx.com>
Subject Re: learning to tweak Mahout
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 11:19:57 GMT
Hi Manuel,

Fantastic Stuff! I will try to install 'Maven' Perspective in my eclipse, then I will try
to run the facebook recommender. Although yours look really good (this is exactly how I wanted
to build a time series application), I will try to understand some basics about maven. Thank
you again! Also, any suggestions on book/documentation about maven for novice folks would
be great.

Zack
----- Original Message -----
From: Manuel Blechschmidt
Sent: 10/24/13 01:03 PM
To: user@mahout.apache.org
Subject: Re: learning to tweak Mahout

Hi Zack, Am 24.10.2013 um 08:33 schrieb zack jr: > i know mahout is built on maven but
is it required to learn maven as well. I would definitely recommend that. If you want to have
an eclipse project that is pre-integrated with maven and includes the latest (0.8) version
of mahout feel free to use the following project as a baseline: https://github.com/ManuelB/facebook-recommender-demo
Mobil: 0173/6322621 Twitter: http://twitter.com/Manuel_B