mahout-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Lauren Massa-Lochridge <laurl...@ieee.org>
Subject Re: lucene.vectors not working
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 06:38:04 GMT
Ted Dunning <ted.dunning <at> gmail.com> writes:

> 
> OK.
> 
> So the easy answer strikes out.
> 
> On Sat, Aug 3, 2013 at 5:04 AM, Swami Kevala <
> swami.kevala <at> ishafoundation.org> wrote:
> 
> > Ted Dunning <ted.dunning <at> gmail.com> writes:
> >
> > >
> > > Does your index actually have term vectors?
> > >
> > > On Fri, Aug 2, 2013 at 9:00 PM, Swami Kevala <
> > > swami.kevala <at> ishafoundation.org> wrote:
> > >
> >
> > Well yes... I used the example data that was supplied with the Solr 4.3.1
> > installation. I checked the schema before posting the example docs to the
> > index, and it already had the option termVectors="true" set for the
> > "includes"
> > field by default
> >
> >
> 

I've had the same error message only once, using a schema I've had in use
over multiple version upgrades. I.e. a schema known to be correctly
configured for term vectors. 
I hadn't noticed that only a miniscule count of documents had been indexed.
If I recall correctly, it was well < 100.

I never use the example data, but I would check to see that its all really
indexed or try a larger data set in case something changed relative to the
example data. 

Lauren Massa-Lochridge
AC7IONABL3




Mime
View raw message