mahout-user mailing list archives

From Darius Miliauskas <dariui.miliaus...@gmail.com>
Subject Using SparseVectorsFromSequenceFiles () in Java
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 13:14:12 GMT
Dear All,

I am trying to use SparseVectorsFromSequenceFiles () through Java code
(NetBeans 7&Windows 7) . here is my code (API):

//inputPath is the path of my SequenceFile
Path inputPath = new Path(""C:\\Users\\DARIUS\\forTest1.txt");

//outputPath where I expect some results
Path outputPath = new Path("C:\\Users\\DARIUS\\forTest2.txt");

SparseVectorsFromSequenceFiles svfsf = new SparseVectorsFromSequenceFiles
();
svfsf.run(new String []{inputPath.toString(), outputPath.toString()
 });

Build is successful. However, at the end I got just the empty file what was
expected to be my output. Do you have any idea why the output file is
empty, and what I should change in the code to get the results?

Ciao,

Darius