mahout-user mailing list archives

From Deepak Subhramanian <deepak.subhraman...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting rating for all the files
Date Sun, 29 Sep 2013 17:14:16 GMT
Sorry . My mistake . I am getting the lower ratings for some of the users
and items. But my issue is not solved . I am not getting ratings for some
of the users and some of the ratings.

My userFile has 8000 users and my itemsFile has 4000 Items  . But I get
recommendations for only 5000 users and  1500 items. And the maximum no of
recommendations given is 258. What can be the reasons that there  is no
items recommendations for 3000 users and 2500 items. Is it because there is
no similarities exist between those users and items  ?

--
Deepak Subhramanian