mahout-user mailing list archives

From Michael Wechner <michael.wech...@wyona.com>
Subject Re: SparseVector, VectorWriter & VectorIterable
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 13:54:10 GMT
you might want to have a loot at

core/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/vectorizer/SparseVectorsFromSequenceFiles.java

Regarding

http://people.apache.org/~isabel/mahout_site/mahout-matrix/apidocs/org/apache/mahout/matrix/SparseVector.html

it seems that this class does not exist anymore inside
mahout-distribution-0.8, because the following directory seems to be "empty"

math/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/math/matrix

HTH

Michael