mahout-user mailing list archives

From "Sushanth Bhat(MT2012147)" <Sushanth.B...@iiitb.org>
Subject RE: Regarding starting up our project
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 18:11:23 GMT
Hello Suneel,

Yes, this is what we were searching. Thanks a lot.

Regards,
Sushanth Bhat
IIIT-Bangalore

________________________________
From: Suneel Marthi <suneel_marthi@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 10:41 PM
To: Sushanth Bhat(MT2012147); user@mahout.apache.org
Cc: Shayan NS(MT2012132); Surabhi Pandey(MT2012146)
Subject: Re: Regarding starting up our project

U need to look at trunk/src/conf/driver.classes.default.props for the corresponding Java class
that's being invoked.

For example:-

  ./bin/mahout seqdirectory \
    -i ${WORK_DIR}/20news-all \
    -o ${WORK_DIR}/20news-seq -ow

Here the task that's being executed is seqdirectory.

Corresponding entry from 'driver.classes.default.props' is:

org.apache.mahout.text.SequenceFilesFromDirectory = seqdirectory : Generate sequence files
(of Text) from a directory

The Java class that's being called here is 'org.apache.mahout.text.SequenceFilesFromDirectory'.

Does that answer ur question?