mahout-user mailing list archives

From Jason Lee <wua...@gmail.com>
Subject Issue when running Mahout Recommender Demo
Date Fri, 19 Jul 2013 03:21:13 GMT
Hi, guys,

I was trying to following the doc
below:https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAHOUT/Recommender+Documentation

When I run jetty:run under *mahout-integration*, I am getting a
ClassNotFoundException:
org.apache.mahout.cf.taste.example.grouplens.GroupLensRecommender.

I noticed that GroupLensRecommender is belong to *mahout-examples*, so
i attempt add mahout-examples to dependencies of mahout-integration;
But, unfortunately, there already has a reversed dependency between
mahout-examples & mahout-integration, and Circular Dependency is not
allowed in maven, so i failed.

Btw, i am running mahout 0.8.