mahout-user mailing list archives

From Sugato Samanta <sugato....@gmail.com>
Subject Need help on Mahout
Date Mon, 01 Jul 2013 04:00:39 GMT
Hello,

I am trying to do a logistic regression using Mahout. I am facing errors
while reading data from Hadoop (HDFS). After checking the
org.apache.mahout.classifier.sgd.TrainLogistic package i have learnt that
this is supposed to read input from Linux OS. Can you please help me to get
the data read from HDFS? The credentials used by me:

OS: Linux Red Hat 5.0 (Cloudera)
Mahout version: 0.7
Hadoop Version: 2.0.0-cdh4.2.0

$MAHOUT_HOME org.apache.mahout.classifier.sgd.TrainLogistic --passes 10
--rate 5 --lambda 0.001 --input /data01/final_data.csv --features 21
--output ./airline.model --target CRSDepTime --categories 2 --predictors
ArrDelay DayOfWeek --types word numeric

Error message has been attached. Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Sugato