mahout-user mailing list archives

From Gmail <giggs...@gmail.com>
Subject Error running mahout cvb
Date Tue, 09 Jul 2013 05:43:00 GMT
Hi

I am trying to run the mahout cvb on hadoop cluster using some text files as input . I am
getting the following error :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalStateException: No part files found in model path
'temp/topicModelState/model-1'

My script for running mahout cvb looks like this :

export work_dir=/home/mahout

rm -rf $work_dir/input_seqfiles

./mahout seqdirectory --input $work_dir/lda_input --output $work_dir/input_seqfiles -c UTF8

rm -rf $work_dir/input_seqparse

./mahout seq2sparse -i $work_dir/input_seqfiles -o $work_dir/input_seqparse -wt tf

./mahout cvb -i $work_dir/input_seqparse -o $work_dir/lda_output -k 3 -nt 10 --maxIter 200

Is there something i am missing ? Any help or suggestion is greatly appreciated .

Thanks