mahout-user mailing list archives

From Apurv Khare <Apurv.Kh...@lntinfotech.com>
Subject RE: How to Analyse K-mean Clustering output
Date Wed, 26 Jun 2013 04:19:50 GMT

From: Ted Dunning [mailto:ted.dunning@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:56 PM
To: user@mahout.apache.org
Subject: Re: How to Analyse K-mean Clustering output

On Tue, Jun 25, 2013 at 4:53 AM, Apurv Khare <Apurv.Khare@lntinfotech.com>wrote:

>           double[] d = new double[c.length];
>                         for (int i = 0; i < c.length; i++)
>                                 d[i] = Double.parseDouble(c[i]);
>                         Vector vec = new
> RandomAccessSparseVector(c.length);
>                         vec.assign(d);

As a picky point, this could be done better this way:

                        Vector vec = new RandomAccessSparseVector(c.length);
                        for (int i = 0; i < c.length; i++) {
                                vec.set(i, Double.parseDouble(c[i]));
                        }

No need for the double array.

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) may contain confidential or privileged information
for the intended recipient(s). Unintended recipients are prohibited from taking action on
the basis of information in this e-mail and  using or disseminating the information,  and
must notify the sender and delete it from their system. L&T Infotech will not accept responsibility
or liability for the accuracy or completeness of, or the presence of any virus or disabling
code in this e-mail"