mahout-user mailing list archives

From Suneel Marthi <suneel_mar...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Unit test failing on 0.8-SNAPSHOT
Date Tue, 25 Jun 2013 06:07:46 GMT
No, its not your environment. I am working on this code and might have caused this.
Let me fix this tomorrow.

________________________________
 From: Rafa Alfaro <ralfaro2002@gmail.com>
To: user@mahout.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 2:01 AM
Subject: Unit test failing on 0.8-SNAPSHOT

Hi,

I'm getting the following error when compiling from the 0.8-SNAPSHOT trunk:

SequenceFilesFromMailArchivesTest.testSequential:108->Assert.assertEquals:144->Assert.assertEquals:115
expected:<TEST/subdir/[mail-messages].gz/user@example.com> but
was:<TEST/subdir/[subsubdir/mail-messages-2].gz/user@example.com>

Tests in error:
  TestSequenceFilesFromDirectory.testSequenceFileFromDirectoryMapReduce:127
» Runtime

Is there something in my environment that can be causing the unit tests to fail?

Thank you,
Rafael Alfaro