mahout-user mailing list archives

From Matthew McClain <mattmccla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Which is the right approach to follow?
Date Thu, 09 May 2013 12:52:56 GMT
Karan,
Without knowing why clustering didn't work, it's hard to say what a better
approach would be. Any other information you can give about the problem
you're working on would probably help, too. In particular, how did you come
up with your four categories? Typically, categories are not defined
directly in terms of the data, because the problem is to find the
relationship between the categories and data.

Matt