mahout-user mailing list archives

From Henning Kuich <hku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question - Mahout Taste - User-Based Recommendations...
Date Tue, 22 Jan 2013 19:50:18 GMT
Oh, I forgot one thing: Is it just as simple using the User-based
recommendation to find similar products, or is this only possible using
item-based recommendations? So basically if a given user rated a certain
product with x stars, to figure out what item is most like the one he has
just rated, but using only user-based recommendation algorithms?

HK