mahout-user mailing list archives

From vybe3...@gmail.com
Subject Re: Classifying a single file after training the model
Date Thu, 31 Jan 2013 17:50:05 GMT
Anyone? .. Help

On Jan 29, 2013, at 5:48 PM, vybe3142@gmail.com wrote:

> Sorry, the raw exception from my nabble post didn't come through in the email
>
> Exception in thread "main" java.io.UTFDataFormatException: malformed input around byte
5 at java.io.DataInputStream.readUTF(DataInputStream.java:617) at java.io.DataInputStream.readUTF(DataInputStream.java:547)
at org.apache.mahout.classifier.sgd.PolymorphicWritable.read(PolymorphicWritable.java:41)
at org.apache.mahout.classifier.sgd.ModelSerializer.readBinary(ModelSerializer.java:69) at
com.memonews.mahout.sentiment.TestNewsGroups.run(TestNewsGroups.java:67) at com.memonews.mahout.sentiment.TestNewsGroups.main(TestNewsGroups.java:59)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25) at
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597) at com.intellij.rt.execution.application.AppMain.main(AppMain.java:120