mahout-user mailing list archives

From Stuti Awasthi <stutiawas...@hcl.com>
Subject MatrixMultiplicationJob Input query
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2013 06:50:56 GMT
Hi,
I want to execute MatrixMultiplicationJob provided in Mahout. I understand that the input
file should be in SequenceFileFormat with input Key as IntWritable and Value as TupleWritable.

If my matrix is  2x3 like :

A =  1 2 3
        4 5 6

What should I keep as key and value in SequenceFileFormat so that I can provide it in MatrixMultiplicationJob
as input. Sorry for the basic question but Im new to Mahout and not finding much details of
MatrixMultiplicationJob execution.

Thanks
Stuti

::DISCLAIMER::

recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e
mail and its contents
or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may
not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized
representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender immediately.