mahout-user mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Build error
Date Mon, 24 Dec 2012 04:48:23 GMT
I didn't mean to give the impression that IntelliJ doesn't work.  It does.

The issue is that it doesn't understand the custom source generation plugin
that Mahout math uses.  That means that you have to do the first build
using maven.  From there, you should be good.  You may need to regenerate
code if you change the templates (very, very rare).